Frequently Asked Questions
How Are Your Candles Made?
Each candle is made in small batches and are hand-poured to ensure a high-quality product is produced every time.
As each vessels are mixed and poured by hand, slight imperfections, colour variation and air bubbles may appeared by nature. The following are not considered a defect but a unique feature to each of our handmade piece. This will not affect the performance of the candle. Candle care and Instructions on proper burn.
What Ingredients Do You Use?
Vessels are made of concrete, concrete pigments and some has acrylic paint as well. Hand poured made with a natural soy wax. Our candles has cracking wood wick. We use high-quality, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free and vegan fragrance oils to ensure only the best quality candle.
How Long Will The Candles Burn For?
9oz candles burns up to 40 hours
My candle is tunneling, what do I do?
You would need 3-4 hours in order to arrive at a complete liquid surface.
Before blowing the candle out, make sure the surface is completely liquid. This will prevent you from tunneling.
My candle is emitting black smoke, what do I do?
- The wick may be too long. Wooden wick must be very short at all times. Please trim the wick with a wick trimmer to cut it to the optimum height, or simple nail clipper will do the trick.
- The candle has been lit for too long. Once the wax surface is completely liquid, extinguish your candle in the next hour. Do not leave your candle for more than 4 hours. When the wax surface is liquids, the candle become hotter and a large amount of wax evaporates from the wick. This results in a less stable kindling. when the flame dances too much, it begins to emit soot.
- The candle is in a draft. This causes flame to move, which therefore emits soot. In this case, extinguish the candle, wait until your wax has cooled and carefully move it to a less exposed area
How Much Is Shipping?
Free Local Pickup is available at checkout if you are in the B.C. lower mainland area and would like to skip any shipping fees.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
The Candle I Want Is Out Of Stock
We make and pour in very small batches, so our candles can go out of stock at any moment. Send us a message if you would like to know when a certain item will be in stock: email@example.com
Are You Accepting Wholesale Orders?
To apply for wholesale orders including Birthdays, Corporate Gifts, Retail Stores, Weddings & Wedding Planners, Private labeling and more please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Question Isn’t Listed Here?
For Further Information, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
How Do I Take Care Of My Candle?
- Make sure your candle burns evenly the first time you light it. (Complete melt pool)
- Do not handle the candle when it is lit. The vessel can get really hot.
- Always keep and eye on your candle candle, keep out of children and pet’s reach.
- Keep your candle clean.
- Trim your candle's wooden wick each burn. A wick trimmer is ideal, as it collects the kindling debris, but a simple nail clipper for a new wick is or your fingers for a charred wick can do the job just fine.
- Place the candle on a stable, straight and heat resistant surface.
- Minimize mess when putting out your candle.
- Retire your candle while there's still wax in it.
- Store your candles in a cool, dark place.